that was fun - tried cyclo club's spin class 4, which is online just for day or two - and it actually kept going to end without my computer cutting it off! Want to try all the other ones now, but no way can I spend any more money at the moment eg on DVDs of spin classes! Need new car now - current one needs too much work done to make it worth keeping - just watched video clip on cycloclub of a bikecar! Now that'd be good...my son just took a photo of me doing today's spinning, which is on the right on my profile photo..the first pic I've had of me on a bike! Thought I'd better show that I do actually get on a bike now and then, seeing as this is a 'cycloclub' blog! Though have to confess, haven't been out on the road since Kielder tri in Sept..
Sunday 11th January
3pm - cycloclub spin bike class 4 - on turbo trainer, squeezed in to same room as computer - this is a challenge, especially for the off-bike elements involving stability ball!
Mostly focussed on glute and hamstring strength and flexibility, and strength and muscle endurance training for pulling through the bottom of the pedal stroke ('shoe scraper technique'). Also on breathing out for 3, in for 2..useful to work with a video for me, as I don't have cadence metre - and the music was designed to pedal at correct cadence - brilliant! Made it much easier to keep going longer than would've done otherwise..
Legs are all floppy now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment