I'm ticking over ok ! But a bit lost as to where I am in overall scheme of what training should be doing when...need to sit down and work it out (again)..and try and stick to weekly plans within that..know I'd like to be doing a bit more each week. Getting used to new work hours and lots of possible 'reflection time' goes on messaging on dating site, and dates too, rather than planning training..
Sat 17th January 09
1pm - medium run - relaxed, but hilly - and muddy - Thrunton Woods, roughly 5m, 1hr 15mins (25mins flattish not too steep up or down til bit steeper last 10 mins..20 mins steep up x2, steepish down x1, lots mud, some walking. 10 mins wrong way - or at least changed mind as too steep down - so 5 min steep down, 5 mins steep up!. 20 mins easier, though still undulating, trail - did about 4 x 1min efforts (faster bits) within that. Felt bit headachy to start, but ok energy wise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment