So much for blitzing the run training - doing it flat out in bed wasn't what I had in mind!...and so much for getting the regularity of the core/speed circuits going again, so I didn't suffer like the last time, having left it too long...
Having missed a couple of days being out of it, decided MUST do a hard circuit today..even though timing's all to pot, as planning on joining Northumberland Fell Runners tomorrow for their run up Simonside...thought they might be good folk to meet if I'm wanting to do more fell running..
Half way through the 100 Hindu Squats, I started thinking..umm - I'm going to really ache tomorrow..and 75 in I'm thinking perhaps I'll just give tomorrow a miss - especially since our household has become severely nocturnal this week...I was up first at 2pm today (that was unusually late, having slept all day and night previous day..)...and the event starts at 11am..
But - then I thought..'stuff it..you're going to bloody well do it stiff/asleep or not..2009 is Helvellyn year, so start mentally tough, as that's what you'll have to be to get up 'the struggle'..so..I've written it down now, so I'll feel right stupid if I wuss out!
Wed 31 Dec - cyclo speed circuits 1 and 2, cyclocore cool down circuit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment