strooth it's hard getting going again..have been doing concerts/rehearsals and finishing assignments etc solidly til today...thought I'd start next Monday instead..then thought no, c'mon that's an excuse..so was going to get turbo trainer out this morning...partly motivated by desire to avoid housework which is stacking up..but then work rang wanting cover for someone off sick in 10 mins - then more singing rehearsal...now I'm falling asleep..dinner to sort and more choir tonight..
TOMORROW - I will launch back into action. Need a plan, otherwise my brain loses it's discipline..totally lost track on starting tri training plan, so the rest of this week can be a re-finding my feet - thur - cyclocore and swim. Fri - swim (busy day), Sat - hilly run at Glentress mtn bike centre where taking son and friend for his birthday - weather allowing - we're about to get heavy snow, so may not beable to get there..Sun, gentle stretch. Monday - back to week 1 of tri training plan..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment