Just been for a swim - felt lovely to be on my own just smoothly gliding along without a great deal of effort, enjoying the feel of the water. Did focus a bit on technique - but not drills as such..good to beable to just think about a couple of things for lots of lengths..
managed 1 run this week - but nout else...been really busy, and low energy still..and with Christmas coming up, don't s'pose I'll rediscover much routine for a while.
My son is in process of trying to sort out the banner at top of this blog!! Seems to be very enormous! I was just chuffed to get the photo on there!! I like having the ridge on there though,as that's where we have to 'run' up - the photo is taken from more or less the top of Helvellyn..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment