Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Fell running..???

Just finished reading 'Feet in the Clouds - a tale of fell-running and obsession' by Richard Askwith (thanks sister!) - really inspiring - especially as it refers alot to running in the Lake District, and I love being there....I want to do it! But not this year - well, not alot anyway - not a main focus..but will do more running in hills, since got to get up Helvellyn and back down - which definitely counts as a fell run..might do more next year...I just don't understand how they run down quickly! But if you can, the book says, it's easier and less stress on the ankles..though more chance of falling off cliff edges..I'll think about it when at Glentress tomorrow, where I'll hopefully mountain bike and run lots.

Wed 18th Feb 09

Cyclospeed - circuits 1,2,3 - started 4, which is a bit different - but decided it was too much, then looked at the active stretching on the Speed dvd - but that looked too much too - I was so knackered after the 3 circuits - so did cyclo zen stretch, to cool down. Occured to me that speed circuit 4, with the Zen strength, and then the active stretching, would be a good combination to try for a change...(1 hr)

No comments:

Post a Comment