Wednesday, 1 April 2009

What a load of rubbish!

...can tell I spent too much of my youth at footy matches!

Starting to get going again after my standstill is so hard. Until yesterday I'd done no exercise at all since whenever it says on here....what with 'the tickle', hormonal factors, and impending concerts with a stack of rehearsals...got through first concert last Sun with just small tickle left - and yesterday was the first time I'd been tickle free - HOORAY....but totally shattered following very full on few days.

But today, my energy is on the up again at last. Don't feel I have to totally avoid training in order to recover for purposes of singing - and that's with another concert looming this weekend, so must be feeling better.

But cyclocore after a break always feels hard. And struggling to go near the pool, not sure why...still - nearly time to go in the sea again - hooray! Galashiels tri's going to be a struggle though..don't think I've been out on a road bike since Sept.

Wed 1st April 09

Cyclocore circuits 1,2,3, and recovery circuit. (45mins)

Tuesday 31 Mar 09

cyclozen - fix the back stretch and strength.


No comments:

Post a Comment