..oh dear..not a lot of training going on - most would accuse me of being a total wuss, but the stupid tickle in the throat is still there and irritating...and 2 major concerts this weekend and next...just desperate for the tickle to be gone - so I've done nothing other than a bit indoors with aid of cycloclub DVDs - just core strength and flexibility stuff..not even a spin session on the bike. Hopefully, however, all this strength work will make all the difference when going uphill steeply - with the help of my new bike - which has
nearly materialised..just working out the finer details of how to pay for it. Hopefully I'll have it to play with when I go to Keswick to recky routes the few days before Easter. Better blitz swimming before Galashiels sprint tri on 19 April - but that'll have to wait til week leading up to it - not worried about the 750m these days - just the boredom factor. Don't think my time will have improved much since last year - would've up to a few weeks ago, but it'll have deteriorated again, as I've not been near the pool for a couple of weeks...
Mon 23rd March 09 (45 mins)
Cyclospeed - active stretching/recovery workout
Cyclocore - bonus abs workout
No comments:
Post a Comment