Only for 20 mins - but this week's about making restarts - and I started getting the feel of my new bike...was a bit disappointed that I didn't magically go uphill effortlessly! But felt good other than that.
And I managed the 5 mins in the sea up to my knees! Enjoyed it even! So I'll pull on the wetsuit on Saturday and go in a bit further - not a swim yet - but get my hands numbed, and face wet! Can't quite bear keeping my face in yet..
Wed 15th April 09
Bike/run brick (30 mins) - well, a little brick anyway - about 20 mins bike followed by 10 mins run.
Swim - (50mins) -
200m catch up
4 x 100m on 3 mins (ie. start 2nd 100 3mins after first) (was doing 2m 06-09 per 100m. Felt hard work)
750m - to prove to myself I could before Galashiels on Sun. Did it in about 15m 30 - actually, that's ok! (perhaps miscounted) Felt stronger later in the swim.
1350m
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment