skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Aiming for Helvellyn tri
...Cycloclub inspired blog
Friday, 6 March 2009
Thur 5th March 09
Run
- short, relaxed, 30 min - Alnmouth beach - Seaton Point and back..beautiful day, curlews and herons to watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KEY
red writing explains jargon (when I remember) - especially cycloclub terms or triathlon terms.
blue writing is simply my log of training done
green writing is week summary of training - did I do what I aimed to do?
purple writing is training plan for week
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(85)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(11)
▼
March
(9)
..at a standstill...
Thurs 19th March 09Cyclospeed circuits 1,2,3, and ...
ticking over very lightly..
Fallen right off the track again...
Back on track..
Fri 6th March 09Swim - 8.15 - 9 pleased to make i...
Thur 5th March 09Run - short, relaxed, 30 min - Al...
Energy returns..
Up..and up....and a bit more up...at Glentress Dua...
►
February
(12)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(16)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(1)
About Me
Sib
mam of two boys, I sing alot in 2 choirs. Between these and triathlon training and work, there's not much time for anything else..
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment